html

Monday, September 26, 2022

HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT ME?



 Several of you have asked how to support my writing in this space
and while I'm sure you're just being polite,
I don't want to miss the opportunity to share what would be helpful.
But first-THANK YOU!
THANK YOU.
No seriously.  Thank you.
Writing is a solitary exercise and I am surprised
every single time someone says they've read this blog.
Blogging is so 2007 right?
Taking the time to read my words is amazing.
I almost burst with a mixture of stage fright, pride, and awkard
desire to hug the person whenever someone gives me feedback.
Every single time I feel like I'm being punked.
If you want to support my writing efforts further than that,
here are some ways:

SHARE A POST
On social media, via email, or word of mouth.

COMMENT
More than anything, I want to help connect us.  
Comments invite community.
We all need more of that.

SEND ME A NOTE
What's got you energized?
What hurts your heart?
What content do you like or dislike?
I love to hear from you.

BUY ME A COFFEE
If you just want to give me a tip in the form of money
I will absolutely be delighted to take it.
My Venmo link is below.



 

No comments: