Friday, March 02, 2007

Road Trip Day


We're off to see the wizard! We're actually heading to PA to see our dearest, most wonderful friends today and my soul is singing. Not only does today feel like spring but I'm going to go on a road trip with my boys and see my little girl! We will eat some BBQ from Rub's along the way and watch some movies courtesy of K's christmas present-a zen media player. I'm also going to get to meet a fellow foodie that I've heard tons about and even emailed but have yet to meet face to face.


O frajous day! Callooh! Callay!

3 comments:

lindy said...

Hello. thanks for stopping by. Always happy to meet a fellow Buffy fan/foodie.

Saving the world...with food.

ec said...

Ok Where are you? I have been recuperating for two weeks with no blog to read! Surely you have eaten, baked,cooked, or planted something worth writing about!!! e

Sucar said...

I know, I know. I'm working on a post about that wine from NC right now. But, (*sigh*)work is getting in the way......